- Using WLW (windows Live Writer) with a blog with multible users defined
- Logged in via WLW as an user with author role
- In WLW all users are listed in the advanced window and can be chosen
- When publishing the post only the valid user is excepted, otherwise an upload error message
- WLW stated the problem has to be found in Wordpess
- I won't want to show all user names to everyone when using WLW.
- I ONLY want to show the logged in user name
Same problem with categories. In WLW it is allowed to create a new category. This is not possible in an author role