– Using WLW (windows Live Writer) with a blog with multible users defined
– Logged in via WLW as an user with author role
– In WLW all users are listed in the advanced window and can be chosen
– When publishing the post only the valid user is excepted, otherwise an upload error message
– WLW stated the problem has to be found in Wordpess
– I won’t want to show all user names to everyone when using WLW.
– I ONLY want to show the logged in user name
Same problem with categories. In WLW it is allowed to create a new category. This is not possible in an author role
The topic ‘WLW and Author list. Bug?’ is closed to new replies.