[Resolved] Wait for fix or switch to a different plugin?
I’m debating whether to wait for w3total cache plugin to be fixed or to move to a different plugin such as WP Super Cache. There doesnt seem to be anyone keeping us updated on the status of getting this one working again and it’s been quite a while.
Does anyone recommend another plugin?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Wait for fix or switch to a different plugin?’ is closed to new replies.