Support » Plugin: NewStatPress » Vistors

  • Hello,

    Only the “Visitors” on “Overview” of my page is not displayed.
    All other fields are displayed properly.
    Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    hi,

    could you send an email to newstatpress @ altervista.org with a screenshot so I can see the problem?

    thanks

    I also lost the “Visitors” log page a few weeks ago, and really could use it. Anyone out there know if there’s an issue with plugin, compatibility with updated WordPress version, clash with other plugins?

    I’ve been using a VPN – could that be a problem?

    Thanks for any help!

    Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    Thanks for the feedback.

    If it happens to more users, so it depends to the news changes to be conformed to the WordPress request implemented in the latest versions that maybe has a bug.

    I will work on it

    thanks

    Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    hi,

    just checked all my site.
    Wordpress version 5.6.1 and latest newstatpress version.
    Visitors are present unless in a site (not so much used) where normal visits are determinate as of feed RDF.

    This is give by wodpress function get_bloginfo('rdf_url'); that in those cases show a RDF values.

    Please if you have access to phpmyadmin, looks inside wp_statpress table, click on ID coulum to order by decrescent date and see if you have all record with feed RDF

    thanks

    nzfade

    (@nzfade)

    I have the same problem, Last visitors show, Visitors doesn’t

    Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    >nzfade

    are you able to see this:
    Please if you have access to phpmyadmin, looks inside wp_statpress table, click on ID coulum to order by decrescent date and see if you have all record with feed RDF

    thanks

    NewStatPress v. 1.3.0 was working nice with my last WP v. 4.9.0 since May 13 2021. Then all stats disappeared,
    no Visitors, no Visitors through Feeds, no Pageviews, no Pageviews through Feeds, no Spiders.
    Yesterday I updated WP to 5.7.2 Still not working.
    Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.
    Thank you

    Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    hi,

    could you go to Newstatpress -> Tool -> Repair
    and repair the table?

    then go to Newstatpress -> Tool -> Optimize
    and the optimize the table?

    Now see if it works

    thnaks

    I’ve done it. It’s not working.

    Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    hi,

    have you access to phpmyadmin so you can see the DB table contents?

    Yes, have a look here: https://sendfile.cc/uploads/file/0.646608001623435563.png

    It shows only the last visitor (AhrefsBot) from 13.05.2021

    Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    hi

    Ok,

    the ID speaks: 8388607
    it is the max value for auto-increment, so it is not stored nothing in DB.
    This is a limit of original statpress to have the key as incremental.

    One alternative is to increase his size. The problem is that this will stop the update in almost all site that has some data, has the operation took many times and service provider block the request for sure (I test it in my sites, so that change in table definition where not apply in new-statpress to avoid blocks on sites).

    Another alternative is to prune old data and set the id to start from 1 again.

    As you have only one record, maybe you already have the prune activated?

    To set again a low value the instruction to run into myphpadmis is:

    ALTER TABLE wp_statpress AUTO_INCREMENT = 1;

    You had to do this only if auto-prune ia activated otherwise there will be a collision from new data inserted and old data

    hi,

    I didn’t prune anything but look here: https://sendfile.cc/uploads/file/0.319618001623440813.png
    there is nothing before 13.05 (the bot visit) so which option I can use now?

    Plugin Author ice00

    (@ice00)

    yes, you had only 1 entries at the last ID.

    If you did not have prune enabled, then with the table full of data, maybe the service provider had a DB problem at mysql level (but for sure you cannot have that logs to see when happened).

    However with the auto increment at max value you sohuld now use the command I post in the last reply on phpmyadmin to move auto increment to fist posiotion, so data can be inserted into the db again.

    OK,

    I’m bit confused. Could you please, as you look at https://sendfile.cc/uploads/file/0.646608001623435563.png show me exactly where I’ve to insert
    ALTER TABLE wp_statpress AUTO_INCREMENT = 1; and all procedure.

    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by ned8888.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.