I installed the ManageWP Worker plugin on August 25, 2013 and that version shows 3.9.26. The repository show version 3.9.26 but the changelog shows updates on 10-15-13. Why did the version not change with the 10-15-13.
My security software is showing all of the following files in the repository are different than my August install:
* Modified plugin file: wp-content/plugins/worker/backup.class.php
* Modified plugin file: wp-content/plugins/worker/comment.class.php
* Modified plugin file: wp-content/plugins/worker/installer.class.php
* Modified plugin file: wp-content/plugins/worker/post.class.php
* Modified plugin file: wp-content/plugins/worker/stats.class.php
Please update your version so we can do a plugin upgrade via the dashboard and manually. Thank you.
- The topic ‘Version # Not Updated’ is closed to new replies.