[Resolved] Uploaded WordPress, lost my original website…
I’m not sure exactly what version I was using–I deleted it. BTW: I’m a newbie to much of this so, technical jargon might need to be explained. 🙂
1. Bought and downloaded an affiliate marketing website and hosted it on GoDaddy.
2. Uploaded WordPress from there as it was prominently displayed as something that might be useful to me.
3. WordPress became my homepage and I couldn’t find my original website. Tried various solutions that I found online; nothing worked so, I deleted WordPress.
4. Original website is lost after deleting WordPress. When I type in the web address, I get: “Forbidden. You don’t have permission to access / on this server.”
I’m awaiting a response from GoDaddy and from the person I bought the Affiliate marketing site from. Maybe I’m just too anxious since their reply may take a while and also, I have found Proverbs 15:22 to be very true: “Without consultation, plans are frustrated, But with many counselors they succeed.”
Thank you, anyone, for helping me with this problem!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Uploaded WordPress, lost my original website…’ is closed to new replies.