Good day all, new to the forum and new to WordPress… Please could you guys take the time to answer my questions. Would really appreciate it.
I have installed WordPress with MAMP onto my macbook and have been playing around with it. Battling with getting sliders etc. in the right place but thats another story.
Could someone please clear a few things up for me:
1) How does one go about using/designing more than one website, does every site have its own login details that you would enter at the same localhost:8888/wp-config.php screen?
2) Is it possible to set up some sort of site manager for easy access to all the sites?
3) Is developing a site with the use of MAMP and then uploading via FTP the best way in which to use WordPress? What do think is the right way in which to do it?
4) Was I supposed to copy the WordPress files into the MAMP htdocs folder?
5) How can I get the login URL to be localhost:site_name?
Thanks for your time!!
- The topic ‘The Best Method?’ is closed to new replies.