Support for this plugin
We have taken over this plugin from its original author – expect further updates soon.
All support will be via this forum. Feel free to post any problems you may have or if you have any suggestions for improvement to the plugin.
If posting about a problem you’re experiencing please provide me with the following information…
- Version of the plugin you’re using
- Version of PHP you’re using on your site
- Version of WordPress you have installed
- URL of where the problem can be seen (if possible)
- As much other information as possible to allow me to recreate it – screenshots, for example.
Support isn’t guaranteed, neither are hours, but we usually support during UK office hours Monday to Friday but will often reply at other times. Please be polite at all times.
- The topic ‘Support for this plugin’ is closed to new replies.