Although the original thread for Stuck at "Creating Zip" is marked as "resolved", I'm getting this problem on my new hosting provider (Hawkhost): the files-only weekly schedule gets stuck on the "creating zip" phase.
I've checked the directory and:
- the problem doesn't happen with database backup;
- the zip file is complete and ok;
- there's a backup_warnings file (although it appears to contain warnings from other plugins...);
- there's a "schedule-running" file; and
- the plugin seems to fail deleting the old backup file.
I've also noticed that, if I manually delete the "schedule-running" file the "creating zip" message disappears and the plugin behaves like it worked fine.
I use WordPress 3.5.2 and BackUpWordPress 2.3. Directory permissions are 755 and file permissions (in the directory) are 644.
Can you help me?