I highly appreciate for your free theme, it is really nice. And really big thanks to you for ability to choose additional subset for Google font.
Could you please consider to add the following items as possible customization features of your themes?
1. Author info under the post text. It is highly useful when blog has several authors.
2. There’s a mess on the main page when posts has no featured images. Some blogs do not have one, so maybe there’s an option to visually divide one post from another by some css?
3. Featured post is part of mentioned mess as well, because it is marked with small tag only.
3. There’s a total text mess with top menu, site title and sidebar menu when sidebar is on the left. With sidebar on the right it looks much better. Maybe you can add option to move top menu to right or center it?
4. Local avatars. I use Simple local avatars for that and usually it crops avatar when it is not 1:1. But under Tuesday theme avatars are shrinked, not cropped, what looks not really good.
5. I use Basic Comment Quicktags to help users comment, but Tuesday theme doesn’t show any additional buttons this plugin adds.
Hope this small feedback will be useful for you.
- The topic ‘Some changes into design layout’ is closed to new replies.