[Resolved] Should I update??
i tried to find an email to contact you with this question Matthew.
i posted an issue a couple of days ago that you assisted me with, thanks for that!
i am hesitant to update and have it be buggy again (then i have to re-upload all of my images.)
can you tell me, is this update giving us back the “shadow” effect? if not can you tell me which update the “shadow” will be back on and i will wait for that update?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Should I update??’ is closed to new replies.