[Resolved] service or has been disabled
I am a member of the Free traffic system who also put content on to my Blog,
After doing so I noticed this massage when checking those links
This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation
So I then Removed those links from the contents I had placed them in. Then tried to login to my Word Press account where the massage come up, This account has been disabled.
I had the understanding that I could place 1 link into the content from the Free Traffic system.
So Please can you tell me why this has happend, also if I did something wrong in doing so what did I do wrong.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] service or has been disabled’ is closed to new replies.