I’ve got what appears to be properly formatted text (below) that should display three separate rows under “Phase Three:….” and four rows after “Phase Four: ….” But the only row that appears is the one that starts January 2014. These rows WERE visible but disappeared when I made changes elsewhere in the table.
Phase Three: Interviewing
January 2014,Search Committee selects 3-4 candidates to interview
February-March 2014, Search Committee schedules a weekend of interviewing with each candidate: exploring First Parish and Needham”,” hearing candidate preach
March 21″,” 2014,Extends conditional offer to candidate
Phase Four: Calling the new minister
April 2014, FP & Candidate negotiate agreement~~~~Search Committee announces its candidate to the congregation~~~~The candidate and family come to Needham for a week of visiting”,”meeting”,” preaching and mutual discernment~~~~The congregation votes to call a new minister
- The topic ‘Rows missing’ is closed to new replies.