New to WordPress, I’m trying to figure out how to implement a landing page. I’m moving along well however there are questions I feel I need answers before going further comfortably.
1. Are there potential conflicts between a page template and a theme?
2. I think the reason for using a page template is to be able to use plugins or even PHP modules. But the page template seems hiding the text in a page. Does this imply that the pages using page templates will always be a blank page? Is here any points sharing a page template between pages?
3. How do I implement a big button to link to external websites? I found lots of articles talking about menu bars instead of a single button. Is there a single button plugin with replaceable image that I can use?
4. I’m thinking dividing my main page into several rectangle blocks with borders. Do I need to do it in a page template?
- The topic ‘Questions For’ is closed to new replies.