Question about WordPress before setup
Hello I wanted to setup a blog for my company, but I have a few questions first:
– Do I own all of the content of the blog? That means all of the words written in the post as well as the comments?
– How easy is it to port over/transfer the content of a WordPress blog (including comments) to a custom built site or another blogging platform? My company is currently planning to build a new website later this year and when that happens we may want keep the WordPress blog, build a custom site, or transfer to another blogging platform depending on the situation.
– Can you comment anonymously/as a guest on a WordPress blog? By this I mean only putting in your name and a valid e-mail address but not having to sign up for an official account with WordPress, Facebook, etc.
– What do you need from our hosting service to setup a WordPress blog?
I know you guys don’t usually do individual user support but this may be easier to discuss via private e-mail or phone and I am happy to do that if possible.
- The topic ‘Question about WordPress before setup’ is closed to new replies.