WP-Table Reloaded used to work for me and I love it.
Recently I have made couple of changes to my site and tables are showing at all on my site e.g. this page
I have verified that
- I have
<?php wp_footer(); ?>
just right before “</body>”
- Everything works find in WordPress dashboard
- Deactivating & Activating the plugin shows no errors
- I turned on WP_DEBUG and there is no errors related to WP-Table Reloaded
The changes I’ve recently made are
- I upgraded WordPress from 3.1.1. to 3.3.1 – I have no problem deactivating, activating or updating this plugin though
- I implemented custom template for single.php but has reverted today. I read somewhere on this forum that custom template can cause WP to not read your short code properly.
What do you think have gone wrong for me?
Thanks a lot,
- I have
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Table not showing’ is closed to new replies.