[Resolved] [Plugin: WP Super Cache] wordpress 3.1 admin bar displayed even for disconnected users
I think there is a serious problem with the admin bar WordPress 3.1 and super cache. Here are my settings enabled:
– Cache hits to this website for quick access.
– Use mod_rewrite to serve cached files.
– Compress pages so they’re more Served Quickly to Visitor.
– Do not cache pages for users Known.
– Cache rebuild.
– Mobile device support.
– Extra homepage checks.
After clearing the cache I visit some pages as Administrator.
I then take another browser after clearing the cache.
The problem: the admin bar appears even though I’m not connected as the administrator generates cache files, yet “do not cache pages for users know” is enabled.
And you’ve also noticed this, or am I an isolated case?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: WP Super Cache] wordpress 3.1 admin bar displayed even for disconnected users’ is closed to new replies.