I have such a difficult time trying to install recaptcha plugin into wordpress 3.0.2 MU.
im using linux centos 5.5 and kloxo control panel for my webhosting. i think this shouldnt matter but who knows.
i followed the instructions from here:
To install in WordPress MU (Forced Activation/Site-Wide):
1- Upload the wp-recaptcha folder to the /wp-content/mu-plugins directory
2- Move the wp-recaptcha.php file out of the wp-recaptcha folder so that it is in /wp-content/mu-plugins
3- Now you should have /wp-content/mu-plugins/wp-recaptcha.php and /wp-content/mu-plugins/wp-recaptcha/
4- Go to the administrator menu and then go to Site Admin > reCAPTCHA
Get the reCAPTCHA keys here and/or the MailHide keys here
* I dont see any reCAPTCHA in the site admin ? where is this ?
* do i need to install recaptcha also in plugins directory ?
* do i need to set any permission to mu-plugins ?
* recaptcha file is in zip, do i unzip in windows first, then transfer files one by one using ftp ?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP-reCAPTCHA] recaptcha doesnt work for multisite’ is closed to new replies.