[Resolved] [Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] Version 184.108.40.206 not working properly
WordPress version: 3.4.1-nl_NL
WordPress SEO version: 220.127.116.11
I did this: Upgraded from 1.2.7 to 18.104.22.168
I expected the plugin to do this: work properly (lol)
Few days ago 22.214.171.124 was released which had one small bug and that is fixed with 126.96.36.199. But now I have several other problems.
1) In the admin menu on the left “Titles & Metas” is missing. At least the text, when I hover with my mouse right between “Dashboard” and “Social” I can click it.
2) After clicking, lots of texts and tabs are not working at Titles & Metas. Its completely shot. I can edit and save stuff, but this is not right of course.
3) The issue of stuff not working at Titels & Metas is also present at other tabs (XML sitemap, Dashboard, Social, etc)
Guessing its a language file error because the plugin is acutally working fine. Fix plz kthxbb
(it is not another plugin, the site I tested the upgrade on only has “Google Analytics for WordPress” and “Redirection” and if I deactivate those the problem persists)
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] Version 188.8.131.52 not working properly’ is closed to new replies.