I want to build a WordPress multisite with differents domains :
- mainblog.com (I installed wordpress on this url)
This works well.
I made 2 alias :
- site1.com/blog > mainblog.com folder
- site2.com/blog > mainblog.com folder
I installed WordPress MU Domain Mapping and mapped the domains :
- site1.com/blog on mainblog.com/blog1
- site2.com/blog on mainblog.com/blog2
When I type site1.com/blog or site2.com/blog, I redirect (302) on mainblog.com. Have you an idea ?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress MU Domain Mapping] 302 redirection with alias’ is closed to new replies.