New version of WordPress Forms plugin Released!
* Fixed errors in IE7/8 and Chrome
* Misspelled labels
* Conflict with ordinary characters like ‘,’ in Advanced checkbox options
* Resolved performance and stability for non-logged users
This is purposed as a bugfix release but adds new features. We are getting closer to the 0.3 branch that brings all new design and features.
* New checkboxes bugfix: no more strange characters appear; no more desform of choices.
* Added legacy.php file to migrate forms from < 0.2.6 versions to this new one: maybe some ‘,’ will be cutted – please, beware of this known bug.
* Added a new element for <input type=”password”>: when form is processed with email send password field will be encrypted with MD5 algorythm (this prevent malefic uses of the plugin).
* New icon that fits better with wordpress layout.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress Forms] New Version Added’ is closed to new replies.