Unfortunately the plugin is badly programmed and throws lots of exceptions when you start to debug. I bought the plugin and immediately encountered multiple problems:
– after the years, there is still no documentation
– appointments form works without selecting a date… support had access to staging enviroment, destroied this completely and then said the database must be corrupt and I have to install WordPress again… this is strange as all other plugins work perfectly, even the new appointment plugin, which I installed afterwards and even is free with great support !
– appointments import does not work, support sent template but this did not work either, then no more response from support
– appointment start times are not removed even if time has already gone by, it is not a time zone settings problem on my side, as the new plugin works without a problem
There would be many more to mention. Sadly I bought the plugin and wasted over a month trying to fix and improve things with it, until I finally gave up.
- The topic ‘Plugin with bugs and bad support’ is closed to new replies.