[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Issues
I have several issues with the plugin, running in auto and using Amazon Cloudfront as CDN.
1) Both the .css and .css.gzip are compressed. When I open the .css file that was uploaded to the CDN I see gibrish, so it’s compressed too – both have the same file size.
2) When I delete the minify cache sometimes the files are not being uploaded to the CDN, I get an error message in Red, but when I click to run the queue again, the files are being uploded without a problem
3) New minified files after clearing all the cache have the same filenamee, no new filename is being generated for the new cache file
4) Another problem is that even when I am not minifing the files, I get a file that points to a CDN, the .css file of the Socialize plugin. I didn’t put it in any place in the settings area.
These are tha main issues that I have with the plugin running under latest wordpress.
Please help me out,
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Issues’ is closed to new replies.