Support » Plugins » [Plugin: SEO Ultimate] Plugin Incompatibility Issues

  • I have been enjoying this plugin for a month now and noticed some strange issues with the Google Analyticator Dashboard Widget ( it doesn’t fully open ) and the WordPress Incoming Links seem to get stalled as well.

    If Canonicalizer and Title ReWriter are disabled this does not happen. Just a heads up for the next release.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/seo-ultimate/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • John

    (@johnlamansky)

    Thanks for the bug report, doc4 — I’ll look into it for version 1.0, which will be released in early-to-mid September.

    JohnLamansky,

    Thanks for the response. I look forward to continued use of the plugin. It’s nice to have everything in a single location.

    John

    (@johnlamansky)

    Hi doc4,

    I tried using SEO Ultimate and Google Analyticator together on a WordPress installation (with only those 2 plugins enabled) and I didn’t run into any problems. Please try disabling all other plugins on your blog and then testing. If it works, then please try re-enabling other plugins one-by-one until you’ve identified the problem plugin. Let me know how it goes.

    – John

    JohnLamansky,

    I’ve installed several versions since this post was started and it seems that the last version played well with Google Analyticator but this latest version doesn’t again. Just so you know I have disabled all plugins and this is the only one causing the problem. The strange thing is it seemed to occur sporadically but finally locks into a state of not working well with GA.

    Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: SEO Ultimate] Plugin Incompatibility Issues’ is closed to new replies.