WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » [Plugin: Search Everything] Fixed Issues

[Plugin: Search Everything] Fixed Issues

  • I tried using this plugin for custom taxonomy search. As mentioned by other people on the forum, the plugin did not work. After digging in the code, I fixed that issue.

    I also needed to exclude a category from search and when I added Exclude Category, the search returned no results. Again, dug into the code and found a small problem. Fixed that issue as well.

    I do not know how to contact authors and send them the corrected code. I can share the code if it can be of help to anyone.

    Shandilya

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search-everything/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: Search Everything] Fixed Issues’ is closed to new replies.