[Resolved] [Plugin: Postie] Using Gmail to grab posts
I’m trying to use postie with my clients gmail account to post by emails. I have the gmail account set up to allow POP3:
- I have selected POP3 protocol with port 995
- The server is setup for pop.gmail.com
- and I’ve added the correct login/pw
- I’ve tried all the timings to grab emails
When I try to run or test the settings I get this answer in reply:
Unable to connect. The server said – POP3 connect: Error  [Network is unreachable]
Try putting in your full email address as a userid and try again.
Does anyone have any comments or help they could give me to get this running? I have noticed that the plug-in created hasn’t replied for a few months now and was hoping someone out there might be able to help the rest of us to get this working again.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Postie] Using Gmail to grab posts’ is closed to new replies.