Figured it out on my own as the author does not provide any clear documentation.
1) Go to the Jquery website Here
2) Choose a widget to demo
3) View the source of the widget
– Example: For Datepicker, the source is:
<p>Date: <input id=”datepicker” type=”text”></p>
4) Copy this HTML and paste it into your sidebar widget
5) Change “id” to “class”
Note: Whenever you add a new widget, be sure to change “id” to “class”. This should get it working.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: jQuery UI Widgets] Solved – How to get this stuff working’ is closed to new replies.