just a couple of remarks to your superb plugin, sorry for that 🙂
– would it be possible to show attachments’ Custom Fields in the main page of Media Library? (not only while the detail is opened)
– inserting of attachment’s “copy” to another page: if the attachment has pre-defined Custom Fields these fields are NOT included. I am not sure if it is really a bug, but I think the “exact” copy would be more flexible?
– Internet Explorer: still is present a bug: “the shortcode is inserted on the top of edit window”. Frankly, with this small glitch it is very uncomfortable to use FG in IEx.
– Deleting / De-attaching of SINGLE attachments: is really necessary double confirmation? (Maybe in combination with a couple of beers on the desk yes 🙂
With best regards, Joo
- The topic ‘[Plugin: File Gallery] Custom Fields’ is closed to new replies.