[Plugin: eShop] Version 6.1.0 in testing
With a large update, this one needs testing!
From the Readme, updates for this version:
- WARNING Back up your database before upgrading
- NEW Sales Tax can now be added. (settable per product option after ‘tax bands’ has been entered).
- NEW Extra Stats.
- NEW Downloads can now have ‘collections’.
- NEW Sale Prices for main options, shortcodes adapted to take price = yes, sale or both.
- FIXED/Added Secondary address box for Paypal, finally allowing non main account email addresses to be used!
- fixed small bug with listing on the downloads page.
- fixed slashes issue with option sets
- fixed eshop_welcome shortcode now picks up loged in users display name if set.
- fixed slashes appearing in emails.(hopefully)
- fixed eshop_details shortcode now functions correctly.
- fixed checkout losing chosen State/County/Province, props VK.
- fixed many small bugs.
- added generic eshop-widget class to eShop widgets
- added filter for the eshop_files_directory
- added check on checkout page, if memebersonly is set as an attribute, then you can use this format to display a message: [eshop_show_checkout membersonly=’yes’]please show me[/eshop_show_checkout]
- added number of decimals is now translatable.
- added extra CSS hooks to checkout confirmation page.
- added action eshop_sold_product which is sent the post id of the product that was sold.
- added Shipping by weight now allows you to choose between states/counties/province and countries per mode.
- added missing strings for translations
- added classes for styling in various places
- changed Discount Codes are no longer case sensitive
- changed removed _ from filenames and replaced with -, easier for developers.
- Note after upgrading you may need to refresh the page due to the change above.
Note This version has been tested with Paypal, Cash, Bank, Webtopay and Authorize.net merchant gateways, and all seemed to work OK in test mode. The other gateways have not had a full test, but should work without issue.
For testing please download from: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/eshop.zip
Please keep all feedback/bug reports in this thread on the Quirm.net forums.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: eShop] Version 6.1.0 in testing’ is closed to new replies.