[Plugin: Adminimize] Working on one blog, not on another
I’ve got a couple sites using Adminimize. Love the plugin. I’ve got one site where the post permissions are working great. The contributors can only see the Editor box and everything else is taken off.
I matched the settings for another site but on that all of the options are available. Custom title tag, meta description, etc all the way down.
The rest of the plugin works fine and limits what the contributors see perfectly.
I’ve got a lot more other plugins on the site where it’s not working. And it’s running on Thesis theme. The site where it works fine doesn’t have many plugins and is on the standard WordPress Theme.
I’d imagine that’s where the problem is. Not sure how to fix it though or where to look.
Thanks for the help!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Adminimize] Working on one blog, not on another’ is closed to new replies.