Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected…
I’m getting the following message when updating posts in version 3.8.1:
“Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.”
Not to mention that the whole admin area is running extremely slow. Even trying to deactivate plugins takes forever!
I’ve tried the following:
1) Disabled all plugins, removed plugins folder entirely – problem still persists.
2) Removed the .htaccess file – problem still persists.
3) Tried a fresh install – problem still persists.
4) Cleared browser cache.
5) Checked the server for any auto updates – there haven’t been any.
6) Changed the autosave to various times (define( ‘AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL’, 160 ); // Seconds), still same problem.
Just to note – I’m not hosted on Go Daddy like a lot of the people with the same problem.
This is the first site this has happened on, we run hundreds of sites but this is the only one on 3.8.1.
Does anyone have any other suggestions? It feels like I’ve tried everything!
- The topic ‘Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected…’ is closed to new replies.