Ok I did what you said, now when I re-installed your plug-in again, I
have nothing! No shopping cart no pages that used to be yours NOTHING!
I activated the plugin, but have nothing???
I really need help, and I’m not a programmer, so I don’t even know if I need your premium paid
plug in. I have no problem with getting it, just don’t want to pay for something that isn’t working properly,
or is too much for my website.
Please help me figure out what is going on.
[ phone number redacted ]
I’m getting this error when you hit the “Proceed to Secure Checkout Button”
Fatal error: Call to a member function checkCartInventory() on a non-object in /home/content/96/10021196/html/wp-content/plugins/simple-e-commerce-shopping-cart/models/SimpleEcommCart.php on line 524
My website is: http://www.realestateshotz.com
Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
Yep found your issue.
This page is missing.
1. Please uninstall the plugin first with database can be left as it.
2. Delete the pages created by my plugin and aslo make sure to delete the store page( which mayb an old page you created ).
3. Remove them from the trash as well.
4. NOw install again and check that store page is created and you can see the products there.
- The topic ‘Nothing Helped E-Commerce not working!’ is closed to new replies.