Support » Plugin: Akismet Anti-Spam » Nice

  • Nice plugin. I am updating this review after using it for 8 months. It filtered almost 90% spam comments for my blog. The remaining 10% came for approval request. Then also, this plugin is good. I hope the developers of this plugin will make it better for future use.

  • The topic ‘Nice’ is closed to new replies.