I’m running 2 networks of sites and experincing 2 problems which may or may not be related
(1) on both networks the network update fails catastrophically on the first site the Update Network attempts with the error message
“Warning! Problem updating http://firstsite.example.org. Your server may not be able to connect to sites running on it. Error message: couldn’t connect to host”
– the hosting provider offers BuddyPress (I have no interest in running that) as one of their one click installs – so the hosting setup is capable of running multisite.
I believe any updates required run automatically when you visit the dashboard of each site – there are less than 6 at present each in both networks, so that is not too painful.
Every thing else seems to be running OK except for the problem below.
(2) on one network the number of sites and users are both zero on the ‘~/wp-admin/network/index.php’
– this I guess is just a missing database table – if so, which ?
- The topic ‘Network admin multiple problems’ is closed to new replies.