Help! I believe I am following the basic instructions exactly.
But my menu updates are not saving..
I go to the Appearances/Menu and try to edit one of the menu names in the Menu Structure column. It all looks fine, I click Save, no errors, no warnings, looks like it should have worked.
Only it doesn’t. The name is not changed; the edit I made does not show up.
I am running 3.8.2 on Thesis. I’ve tried quitting my browser, viewing in other browsers, etc. My update is not taking. I do not believe this is a Thesis issue, because I’ve been on this platform for a long time and made changes before, but never had this problem.
I am not having any other problems. I have no problems editing Pages, adding Posts, etc. Just the Menu problem. I am the only user, and I can log in and out w/o problems.