seriously, after looking around for a good backup system for multisite for a long time, I do think you have the best and simplest out there, great work!
I am wondering on your recommended approach in restoring a multisite though.
1. so I have a backup which contains all files
2. I have all subsites in the database as one sql file
What is the recommended approach to restoring to the backup on the same domain?
1. install wordpress (multisite) from scratch then restore from within the backup scheduler?
2. just copy the files for wordpress back and then in the database run the sql query to restore the database?
Cheers, and thanks again for your work on this superb plugin!
- The topic ‘multisite restore process’ is closed to new replies.