WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » [Resolved] Multilanguage translation stopped work

[Resolved] Multilanguage translation stopped work

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Peter Anderson
    Member

    @peterfeatherstone

    Hi Miguel,

    Apologies this has happened.

    I tested the plugin alot before releasing with PolyLang but obviously missed something.

    If you can provide me with WordPress and FTP access I can definitely take a look at this for you and attempt to fix.

    Many thanks

    Peter

    Peter Anderson
    Member

    @peterfeatherstone

    Hi Miguel,

    Again, my sincerest apologies for the errors you have found. There have been a few bugs creep in since the 2.0 update due to it being a complete code re-write and with 56 different options its hard to debug every scenario!

    However, I am trying to iron all these out at the moment and believe I have now fixed this in the 2.1 beta. If you could please download and install it to see if it fixes the issue for you that would be great.

    The updated plugin can be found below:

    http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/responsive-menu.2.1.zip

    Please let me know how you get on with this

    Many thanks

    Peter

    miguelcortereal
    Member

    @miguelcortereal

    It got back working!

    Thanks a lot.

    Peter Anderson
    Member

    @peterfeatherstone

    Hey Miguel,

    Great news and thanks for pointing out for me!

    Many thanks

    Peter

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Multilanguage translation stopped work’ is closed to new replies.