After I installed this plugin things started to get funky. My error_log file was filling up so quick it became 100MB in just a few minutes. After a while it was 5GB..
I don’t know php that much so I can’t say what was causing this. I just got rid of the plugin and things started to work again. Maybe the code needs to be looked at in the plugin, maybe it conflicts with other plugins somehow.
I have these plugins on my site:
Better WP Security
Contact Form 7
Dynamic To Top
Login Security Solution
Use Google Libraries
WPBeginner’s Compact Archives
I’m sorry I can’t give any more information on this.
- The topic ‘Massive errors’ is closed to new replies.