After adding a MySQL source, the dynamic query interface builder dose something very wrong.
When I click on the datasource, my wordpress database and tables load. This is worrisome, I never defined that database, the source I want is on an entirely different machine.
I tested the credentials on another WP install with Xdata and it works fine there.
So I uninstalled XData toolkit. But when I reinstall all my config and sources are still there. It leaves tables and config in the WP database. I tried your paid support but your site has been down for maintenance for more than a month.
I fear your plugin has corrupted itself and cannot be removed without manual intervention.
- The topic ‘Major Installation Issue’ is closed to new replies.