Support » Plugin: Wordfence Security - Firewall & Malware Scan » Log flooded with errors

  • Hello,

    my website error log is full of messages of the kind:

    FastCGI: server stderr: FROM wfBlocks7 WHERE type IN (7) AND (expiration = 0 OR expiration > UNIX_TIMESTAMP()) ORDER BY typeSort ASC, id DESC faite par wfWAFIPBlocksController::synchronizeConfigSettings, wfBlock::lockouts, wfBlock::allBlocks referer: …/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=WordfenceWAF&subpage=waf_options&source=dashboard

    followed by

    ….END AS detailSort….

    and

    ….ELSE 9999…

    …WHEN type = 8 THEN IP….

    etc..

    I have tried to disable the the plugin (with data delete option) and even remove it before reinstalling, but the errors keep being created. Btw, there’s no table like wfBlocks7.

    Can you please help?

    Best regards

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Support WFGerroald

    (@wfgerald)

    Hey @fprati,

    What version are you running? Can you make sure it’s the latest 7.2.5?

    If it is the latest, can you please email me your Diagnostics report so we can take a closer look? From the WordPress Dashboard navigate to Wordfence > Tools > Diagnostics then click SEND REPORT BY EMAIL to send it to wftest@wordfence.com. Please also add your WordPress.org username and update this post so we’ll know what it’s in reference to.

    Thanks,

    Gerald

    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  WFGerroald.
    fprati

    (@fprati)

    Hi Gerald,

    I just sent the report. Please note that due to the amount of errors I had disabled WF since and only enabled it a couple of minutes before sending the report. Let me know if that’s not good for you. I will disable it again.

    Yes, I am on the latest version of every component.

    Best regards

    Franco

    Plugin Support WFGerroald

    (@wfgerald)

    Hey @fprati,

    Can you please take a look at your wp-config.php file and let me know if the database prefix code similar to the code below is present?

    $table_prefix = 'wp_'

    Thanks,

    Gerald

    fprati

    (@fprati)

    Yes, I can confirm the instruction is present and corresponds to the actual prefix used in its tables.
    Most of tables use that prefix, including the WF tables, but there are few (including posts, postmeta, options etc.) which append “_2” to the prefix. I guess that’s due to the fact the website is defined as multisite. Not sure if it matters, I just add it in.

    Best,

    Franco

    fprati

    (@fprati)

    Hi Gerald,
    I think I found the issue: there was a missing table blogmeta. I manually added it in (the network and the db upgrade did not do it) as explained here https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-creating-table-wp-blogmeta/page/2/ and I no longer see errors.

    Best,

    Franco

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.