Thank you very much for this plugin.
I’ve used the codestyling-localization plugin to translate yours into the language I need, but it seems like your plugin is not picking up the language files. codestyling-localization first placed the lang files into your plugin’s root dir, that didn’t work. I tried moving the .po and .mo files to the ‘languages’ subfolder, but that didn’t work either. The files are named correctly — author-category-es_ES.mo and author-category-es_ES.po.
I would appreaciate some assistance with this. Thanks again.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Localization’ is closed to new replies.