WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » [Resolved] Issues with Mobile

[Resolved] Issues with Mobile

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Andy

    @andyba45

    Oh crud! You’re right. At the moment I’m not 100% sure what’s causing it. My educated guess is that it has to do with the file headers. I will figure it out and have a fix for it by the end of the weekend (05/19) at the latest.

    Thank you for pointing it out. My apologies for this.

    Plugin Author Andy

    @andyba45

    Hi Michelle,

    I tested it with the iPhone and had no problems, but when I tested it with the Androids, there was a problem. I looked into it and it turns out that the problem lies with the Android browser. (Always blame the other guy)

    See this bug report: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=1780

    One of the main features of the plugin is keeping the URL hidden. It’s this process that the Androids have difficulty with. Currently the only way around this would be to change the process in which the download is delivered. This would reveal the URL, which would compromise the download.

    However, as a developer I can’t ignore the Android market. This issue will take some time to correct, so I won’t be able to correct it by my self imposed deadline. As soon as I do I will let you know.

    Andy

    Plugin Author Andy

    @andyba45

    Michelle, if your still there… with the release of version 1.0.3 this issue has now been resolved.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Issues with Mobile’ is closed to new replies.