In search for contributors!
Hey everyone, sorry for my absence, I’d love to dedicate more time to this plugin but things are tough and work has me running over time.
While I plan to continue to work on this, I’m really in need of some contributors to help me push this plugin along! If you like this plugin, and you’ve got the chops, I highly encourage contributions! I already have a bunch of stuff rolling for version 2.1 on GitHub https://github.com/colegeissinger/wp-modal-login. Please feel free to toss pull requests!
Here’s a to-do list I’ve put together that I want to accomplish for the next release.
- Build support for Gravity Forms in registration (check into PIE registration for support?) – http://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-register-link?replies=5
- Add functionality to invoke the modal through other plugins or buttons
- The ability to add a registration link that will open the registration tab
- Ability to add buttons to the WP Nav Menu
- Make modal responsive
- Support for SSL?
- Integrate Limit Login Notifications
- Allow users to set an image for the login/register button
- Investigate password sanitization as users have reported issues with that
please, fix reset password problem: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/password-reset-key-has-expired-please-try-again?replies=3
First, I would thank you for your plugin. I use it currently with 2 websites.
I saw an error with “remember me” when someone is login with your plugin. It doesn’t register the cookie actually 🙁 So when someone check “remember me”, quit the browser, and come-back he has to login again.
It’s very simple to update, we have to change on class-wp-modal_login.php line 120 this :
$data['rememberme'] = sanitize_text_field( $_REQUEST['rememberme'] );
by this :
$data['remember'] = sanitize_text_field( $_REQUEST['rememberme'] );
I can also give you the french translation for your plugin if you want.
I don’t know why your plugin is no more downloadable on wordpress repository, but I can help you if you need help !
- The topic ‘In search for contributors!’ is closed to new replies.