My site’s using 53MB RAM memory and started getting 502 bad gateway errors.
Even with all plugins set to DEACTIVATED, the site was still using 30 MB of RAM.
I’ll attempt to outline the fixes I’ve already made:
– Deleted (or deactivated) over 20 plugins
– Deleted some duplicate / unnecessary MySQL queries
That still only reduced RAM usage to 53MB (from 64). I’ve also noticed that:
– (Via Pingdom) Some pages and files are being duplicated on loading
i.e. the domain html file, google fonts, style.css
– ‘Site wide’ plugins (i.e. WooCommerce) are running when not needed
1) From Pingom, I can see duplicate files, but how can I diagnose then delete the duplicate files being loaded?
2) How can I prevent plugin files loading until the page their needed on?
i.e. WooCommerce and other plugins don’t need to load on home, posts etc
All help appreciated. Link is mikemetcalfe.co . Thks.
- The topic ‘HELP: WP Using Too Much RAM Duplication’ is closed to new replies.