Hey guys. Working with a WooCommerce theme, however since they’ve disabled their user forums in favor of a stupid support ticket system…I’ve come here.
Website is in maintenance mode right now, but here’s the bypass link:
It’s a child-theme based off of this WooCommerce theme: Shelflife
I need help doing the following:
1) When you hover over the cart button on the navigation menu, the background turns blue. I need help getting that not to change at all.
2) The theme was originally a responsive theme. I seem to have broken the responsiveness of the menu, and am not sure where my error is.
3) I’ve defined the big logo within my child-themes header.php page, however it’s not acting responsive like the rest of the theme. I haven’t placed any height or width restrictions on it either. Any ideas on what to do here?
4) I need help editing the width of the site down to 850px.
- The topic ‘HELP: WooCommerce Child Theme CSS’ is closed to new replies.