Support » Fixing WordPress » HELP ! I NEED HELP, PLEASE

  • I have no idea how this text is changed.
    I don’t even know what this text space is called.

    But can please someone help me?

    When a link to my blog is posted somewhere (in comments somewhere on Facebook for example). The name of the blog comes and the link and there’s like this about text which I don’t know how to change and is all messed up.

    Here are some screenshots of what I’m trying to describe:
    Screenshot 1
    Screenshot 2

    Number 1:
    Number 2:

    Please help me, I don’t even know what that text space is called.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP ! I NEED HELP, PLEASE’ is closed to new replies.