WordPress version: 3.5.1
WordPress SEO version: 1.4.7
I have been using the plugin for a while, but it has stopped working well with Google+. Previously it did work.
Now when I add a link to Google+ this just takes the site name and site description, rather than the settings I have in your plugin. Previously this worked well, using the post title and site name in the title for Google+, as well as the SEO description.
I have tried the suggestions on your FAQ page, including Force rewrite of titles.
The only changes I have made to the site recently were to add structured data to the header, footer and posts.
- The topic ‘Google’ is closed to new replies.