Yeah! But I saw a lot of encoded information related to Gallery Nextgen.
What I do:
1. Backup all files and data.
2. Zip compression of gallery folder on server with images 😛
3. Deactivate & delete Nextgen 2.0.14 plugin
4. Download 1.9.13 version, uncompress directly on server.
5. From plugin manager: activate 1.9.13 version
6. Test gallery setting and frontend galleries function correctly
7. Upgrade the plugin again 😉 to 2.0.14
Hello there !
I have exactly the same problem like you commented.
I have updated my version of wordpress (from WordPress 3.7.2 to the latest ) and the nextgen plugin too (from Version 2.0.33 to the latest) .
After that, all my slider galleries are empty …. ( Gallery not found. Please check your settings)
So I checked the setting and i noticed that all setting are blank, empty.
So i decided to downgrade to a old version that I have on local host in which everything works perfectly .
Ànd surprise ! I have the same issue !
1- I can’t figure out how it is possible.
The same files works perfectly in local host and don ´t work in my internet serveur Do you have any clue , advice to solve my issue?
It´s very strange ?
So maybe you have a solution..
Comprido , Have you solve your issue?
If you are still having, there’s a good chance it’s a plugin conflict. If you have mappress or siloloquy installed try deactivating those momentarily. Otherwise, if you are open to doing so, try deactivating all other plugins just for a moment to see if the issue goes away.