Support » Plugin: SSP Stacktable Tables » First row bug

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • +1 this issue.

    I have a solution. Just remove <thead> in your table and use only <tbody>.

    Thanks, that’s a workaround. Unfortunately it means that you’ll lose the sortable header.

    Hopefully the bug can be properly fixed by the plugin author.

    Thanks for sharing this. I changed <thead> to <tbody> and that solved it for me. I’m using a modified plug-in so I’m already using a custom modification. I’ll notify my plug-in’s author about this.

    Plugin Author DBAR Productions

    (@dbar-productions)

    Hi Guys,

    Sorry, I guess I wasn’t “subscribed” to my own plugin, so didn’t get any notices of these support topics, and I haven’t checked this plugin here for a long time. Your page with the issue is no longer there. Have you found a fix?

    These are probably not issues I could resolve anyway, as I’m simply queuing up the jQuery Stacktables plugin on the pages/posts you specify. These types of issues would probably have to be addressed to the developer of the jQuery plugin.

    I will take a look to see if the jQuery plugin has been updated since the last time I did anything with this plugin. If so, I can release an update with the newer version. Alternately, you could simply replace that js file in my plugin’s folder with the most current release.

    Plugin Author DBAR Productions

    (@dbar-productions)

    I’m pushing out an update with latest version of the Stacktable script. On their GitHub page, it looks like they added support for thead back in June. So, hopefully this fixes any issues you may have had. That’s pretty much all I can do for this issue as it’s not my jQuery script (I just package it up neatly into this WordPress plugin for you).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.