[Resolved] First page destroyed (v. 1.5)
today I updated Autoptimize to Version 1.5 and that was not a good choice. After clearing the cache the first page (home page) of http://www.blog-it-solutions.de was destroyed: There was no style sheet loaded.
Then I tried to install the current developer version but there was still no success. Now I moved back to Version 1.4 and it still works.
I do not know exactly what the problem is. But this could be help you:
Version 1.5: Cached styles and scripts: 4
Version 1.4: Cached styles and scripts: 3
- The topic ‘[Resolved] First page destroyed (v. 1.5)’ is closed to new replies.